I suggest you ...

Coins not given for videos watched!

What's the point in me watching the videos in exchange for coins ... if the coins are not given? Very frustrating!

23 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’ve watched ALL THE WAY THROUGH twice, after I found out the trick, that I DID NOT RECEIVE MY COINS!
        The trick is that you have to wait for the numerical countdown before a second X will appear & only then you will get the coins! But that doesn’t always work! It hasn’t for me twice that I’m sure of!

• Wendy Hays commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Watching ALL THE WAY THROUGH doesn't work well at all. Support sez "watch all the way through"...yeah, well, I did. And 1400 coins for $2.99 is more necessary than nice.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Coins very rarely received. Not much to ask that a simple command like that works automatically. If you want to bombard me with adverts, give me coins each time!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Happens 9/10 for me, that is after 8/10 that won't even load!!!!!! Very frustrating!!!!!!

• Barbara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have yet to receive any coins for videos watched....very frustrating...what's going on...ready to delete game...

• Word nerd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same thing happened to me several times now. The next time it happens I’m deleting the game.

Feedback and Knowledge Base